Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's Go Avalanche!

Last night, my dad and I went to the Colorado Avalanche game against the Ottawa Senators. We won!!! Yay!!! And it was lots of fun.

It's kinda awesome to have the spare time to do things like this again. Theatre steals all my free time.

But anyway, the game was awesome. We went to Old Chicago for dinner, and then made our way over to the stadium.

The almighty Pepsi Center in Denver.

The place was pretty empty. We got there really early, so it was dead at first. But it didn't even fill up much once the game started. The Avs haven't been doing too well recently, so the fans have become lame.

The view from our seats. We were pretty high up, but we could see everything!!!

They had a Littleton pee-wee team playing at the intermissions. They were cute.

And then there were the big guys. They were a little better than the pee-wees... But just a little.

And these were the "nice" gentlemen who showed up during the second period. They sat in front of me and leaned forward the whole time. So this was my view. Oh, well. That's kinda just what you deal with at live sporting events. They fit in really nicely with the extremely obnoxious guy behind us who really like the sound of his own voice.

We won in overtime. So that's good. I doubt it will really matter much in the playoff race, but I can still hope! It could happen!

Oh, and I took all these pictures on my new phone! Yay!

It's purple! Which is awesome!

I obviously didn't take these pictures on my phone. That would be weird.

Matt got the same phone in black. So we have his and her phones! But not because we're lame and want to have matching phones. We just both like the same one.

And really, the main reason I chose mine is because it's PURPLE!

No comments: