Sunday, February 15, 2009

No more sewing!!!

Wow! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted anything on my blog. And that's because all of my free time has been spent doing one thing: sewing! It's actually been quite a crazy experience! And the happiest part is that it's over! The show I was costuming for opened on Friday, and while everything wasn't quite as perfect as I would have liked, it all worked out ok. I'll try and get some production photos from the company, and I'll post them when I get them. But now, I don't even want to think about costumes any more! This last week was nothing but sewing and costuming, and I'm ready to have a life again.

Because all of my free time was spent sewing, I was unable to post anything interesting over the last few weeks. Now it's catch-up time. So pretend like it's a few weeks ago, and the Super Bowl is still a relevant topic. Because I have pictures from our Super Bowl party!

We invited a few of our friends and ALL my family over for the Super Bowl. Our friends brought an awesome popcorn maker, that ended up being way more entertaining than the actual game... Well, at least for the kids.




The kid was a little scared.

But pleased with the result.


There's a baby!

Everyone is watching the game, even the baby!

The 3D moment has arrived! Jess is AMAZED!

It was pretty exciting.


It was a fun party. And it was my last moment of hapiness before the following weeks of complete misery. But that's another story...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, you finally posted again! I want a cool popcorn maker like that!