Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to Normal

Ah, freedom.

Since my show opened last week, I've had a little more time on the weekends to get back on the trails. Last weekend, Matt and I took a short hike up the Meyers Homestead Trail.

Aspens.

View at the end of the trail.



The homestead.

Today we went out with my dad up Mount Galbraith. We got an early start, so the weather was cool and the trail wasn't too busy.


The sun's coming up... I'm riding with Lady Luck.

Matt conquering the mountain (but it was a pretty small mountain).



Looking out over the city.

Resting.

Pretty purple flowers.

In the last couple weeks, I've also had more time to spend with family and friends. We celebrated a couple of birthdays:

Jessie's birthday party. Matt made a lot of kabobs, we had a fire for the kids, and Evie was cute (as usual).

Belle's birthday party. She had it at Chuck-E-Cheese's. Even the grown-ups had fun playing the games. (I love skee-ball.)

We even got to go out and have some fun on a week night. I haven't been able to do that since before this crazy show. Matt, Melissa, and I went bowling. Fun.


I'm already planning my next auditions, but in the mean time, I've really enjoyed a little freedom.

No comments: