Friday, August 28, 2009

Born Yesterday

So, this is what has been keeping me so busy these last few weeks.

(I tried to embed something from youtube, but because it's widescreen, I can't make it fit on my blog without covering things up. Maybe someone out there knows what I'm doing wrong.)

You may notice that I'm not in the video. That's because I have a pretty tiny part. But I've still had a lot of fun, and I've really enjoyed being involved in the show. Interestingly, this company is one I worked with right out of high school, those many years ago. (Ok, so not that many.) It's a lot of fun to work with some of these folks again, and also to meet many new actors working in Denver.

We open tomorrow, the 29th, and run for a full month. It's a great show, so you should definitely try and catch it if you're in the Denver area.




*Pictures are property of our lighting designer, Brian Miller.*

To purchase tickets visit www.thisisspotlight.org. Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may have a pretty small part, but you are absolutely priceless in the moments you are onstage!!! Perfect comic timing!!!

Alisha said...

Awesome Kelly!!! Wish we could be there to see it!!!!