Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Beautiful Day for Skiing

Well, it's been a couple of months since we last went up to do some skiing, and we're running out of time before the season is over! We're trying to fit in a couple more ski days before all the snow is gone, so last weekend, we got my Spring Break off to a good start by heading up to Loveland.

Matt and I are both improving, though Matt at a much quicker pace than me. I'm still spending most of my time on the bunny slopes while Matt is off exploring much more difficult runs. But I'm not falling anymore, which is really the important thing.

It was a gorgeous Spring day, with crisp air and blue skies. It was one of those days that really makes me love living in Colorado.

Some runs that are way (WAY) too difficult for me.


Lots of skiers (and snowboarders).


Me, in action.

Playing in the snow is fun!

By the end of the day, Matt was able to go on a blue run a couple of times. That made me really angry, but also kind of happy. It was a fun day, and I'll be sad when the season is over. But there's still time for a little more ski fun!

1 comment:

1953/4/12 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.