Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blah-di-dee-blah

I sincerely apologize to any of you who enjoy reading my blog and have noticed my absence over the last couple of months. I'm not sure what's going on in my head, but I'm just not into the blog thing recently. It's not that I haven't had anything to talk about. I've finished grad school (HOORAY!), which also meant the end of my student teaching. I've also been spending a lot of time jumping through all the hoops to get licensed, apply for jobs, and prepare for interviews. I started running a couple of months ago (running is hard...), and I'm gonna do the Bolder Boulder in a few weeks (though I'll be doing some walking - running is hard...) So that should be fun. Plus we've done some hiking and had some good ol' family fun time. I've just not really felt like blogging any of it. All I want to do since I've quit working is watch Firefly (or Merlin or Ugly Betty) and sew purses.

Look how cute:


I think I'll be making a lot more purses and bags in my hours of free time this summer. But I also hope to do many other things, and I'm going to try really hard to blog about them. Really.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Those purses are super adorable. Makes me wish I knew how to sew . . . Congrats on graduating! Good luck finding a job.