Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Magenta is GONE!

We've officially been in our new house for a few days now, and we've been going crazy trying to get settled in. One of the first things we did when we got the house last week was get rid of the awful magenta fireplace!

The before:


And the after:


The gold color matches the walls in other parts of the house, so we think it's a much nicer look.

We did a lot of painting and moving of small things last week, but the big move wasn't until Saturday. It was a very traumatizing experience for my poor kitties. There was plenty of meowing and running around and hiding, but they found comfort in each other.

My kitties hiding and cuddling together behind a mattress. They never cuddle like this, so it was pretty cute.

More pictures will come, but I'd really like my house to be clean before I show it on the internet for all the world to see.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

L-O-V-E what you've done with the fireplace... and L-O-V-E that I'm coming to see you tomorrow!

Jennifer Perkins said...

yes, the yellow is much better. :o) congrats on your new house!

PS. please ask Jess if I can see HER blog, too?

love Jen