Monday, May 4, 2009

Musicians are da coolest!

I wish I was an awesome, talented musician. Like my dad.

On Saturday, my dad had a solo gig at a bar in Littleton, so we headed down to see him play.


Salem and Matt. (Salem's friend, Mark was with us, but he's not in any of my good pictures.)

Everyone loved my dad. Things were a little slow at first, until the local production of Bat Boy:The Musical got out and most of the cast came into the bar. Then it was just CRAZY. Everyone was singing along -- in harmony. It was awesome. And a couple of the ladies were really liking my dad... that part was a little creepy actually.

My dad and his fans.

For fun, Salem got up and helped my dad with a couple of songs. I was actually up there too, whispering the words to Salem and probably looking stupid. But Salem was way cooler than me.


It was pretty fun. We don't go out to bars very often (or ever...), so it was cool to get out for a bit. Plus, it's always fun to see my dad play.

I also got to baby-sit a couple of my nieces for a bit on Saturday. That was fun, as well.


Ah, good weekend...

No comments: