Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yay for Mommies!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. For the mothers in my family (my mom and my two sisters) I made my first attempt at paper-crafting and card-making.


I'm pretty proud of what I pulled off. I didn't really have much to work with because a lot of the tools and cute scrap-booking decorations cost a lot of money. So, I cut out all my own letters and decorations by hand with tiny scissors. Very time consuming. Once I get more into this, I'll have to purchase some cool stuff.

We went over to my folks' house today to spend some time with my mom. We had fun hanging out and laughing at the baby. She's getting much better at grabbing and holding on to things.


Salem had way too much fun putting the bottle just out of her reach, so she had to work for it. It was pretty cute.

I think it was a nice, relaxing day for the moms in my family. Hopefully, it was the same for all you moms!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards are really cute! Yay for more crafts! :-)