Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cold Weather Things

Well, my show just ended last weekend, and I've already been out looking for the next one. This week, I auditioned for You're a Good Man Charlie Brown with these nice people:

The directors of the show I auditioned for. Soo nice; I had to take a picture of their crazy happy faces!

I was called back for a second audition, and I was very surprised that they wanted to see me for Lucy. Not Sally, but Lucy. I'm not a Lucy, but I think I could do Sally pretty well. In fact, I've even played Sally before.

Sally Brown. Frightening, I know.

But I tried my best, and I think I did a pretty good job at reading for Lucy. I didn't get cast, but it was fun! On to the next audition, I guess.

My job has not been a lot of fun for me this year, but it has given me at least one good thing: tickets to a Rockies' game! Somehow, our district was given lots of tickets, so I got two for free. We went on Wednesday night, and it was cold!

Bundled up at the game.

It was a good time, though. And it ended up being an important game in clinching the Rockies' spot in the playoffs. So, that's cool.



We were so cold that we ended up leaving in the eighth inning. But we were really far ahead, and we ended up winning the game!

The score when we left. Final was 10-6. Yay Rockies!

The weather was much colder this week, which I generally don't like at all. But cold weather is good crafting weather! So this week, I worked long and hard on making the invitations for our Halloween party. I'm still new at the whole paper-crafting thing, but I had a lot of fun.

My mess of tools and goodies.

The cards I've made so far.



After our Halloween party, I get to start making Christmas cards. Yay!

No comments: