Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I like pretty new things

While I always loved my cute little dining room set, I knew from the moment we moved into our new house that it didn't quite work in our much larger dining room.

So cute, but too small.

I faked it for a while, but this weekend, it was finally time to move on.

So we bought a new table and chairs!

So pretty.


Now I want to make a big dinner.

I'm very excited for Halloween this year, so I pulled out all my decorations to "deck my halls." The only problem is that my "halls" are a lot bigger than they were last Halloween. So I may need to do some shopping to sufficiently fill this space with Halloween cheer. But for now, I have some pumpkin garland to tide me over.


And yummy Halloween candy:


Yay for Halloween!

So now my house is Halloween-y and full of cool new furniture. So, that's neat.