Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick...

For my birthday this year, I got a cold that led to a sinus infection. Yay!

But I also got other fun stuff. Tickets to an upcoming Rapids game, various books and book things, various home improvement things, and a delicious Red Lobster dinner with my husband. And most importantly, a fun time hanging out with my family... even if I wasn't feeling my best at the time.

So it was still a good birthday.

But now I have to try and get rid of this crazy infection. So I will be taking these antibiotics:


ALL of them! Three pills twice daily for two weeks. In case you're wondering, that's 84 pills. 84! I was just so amazed by this number that I had to share it with all of you.

One really good thing about being sick this past week was my Gilmore Girls marathon. I've been watching Gilmore Girls in my sick-bed whenever I'm not feeling great. It's been awesome.

Not so great part: my in-laws were in town (that's not the bad part!) and I had to hide in my sick-bed a lot. We probably didn't get to spend as much fun time together as we usually would have. But we still did some cool stuff. Stuff I will tell you about at a later time, when I'm not sick and not about to go to bed to watch more Gilmore Girls.

1 comment:

The Moskal Family said...

I love Gilmore Girls, I could watch a GG marathon any day! Not fun to watch because you're sick though. Feel better!