Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No day but today!

Rent Rent Rent Rent Rent!

We saw Rent last night. It was pretty awesome.

For Christmas and birthdays last year, we got tickets for my neices to see Rent when it came to town. It was kind of a present for us, too, because we got to come along!

The show is currently on its last tour, after closing on Broadway last September. And Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp (the original Roger and Mark) are starring in the tour production. It was really neat to see those two amazing guys in the show. I don't know if I loved them so much because they originated the roles and I'm used to their sound, or because they really are just so much better than anyone else. Regardless, I thought the show was fantastic.

We also had a nice dinner at Rock Bottom before the show.

The girls in their pretty dresses at dinner.

Then it was on to the theatre, where the kids got souvenir t-shirts.


Loving the show!

Matt and I had a lot of fun, and I think the girls enjoyed it, too.

No comments: