Monday, January 12, 2009

My favorite things!

There are certain things in my life that just make me happy. Things I pretty much can't live without. These are some of those items.

1. My lappy. I would be lost without this. I'm typing on her as we speak. I married a computer nerd, who spends HOURS on his computer every day. So I've found my own ways to waste time online. Blogging is one of those time-wasters.

2. My awesome KitchenAid mixer. See previous post for all her awesomeness.

3. My car. This is not him, but he looks kinda like this. His name is Samson, but I call him Sammy. He's pretty and comfy.

4. Henry. He's my stuffed frog. Matt bought him for me for my birthday right after we started dating. He's the perfect size to cuddle with.
5. My purple Chucks. I like Chucks and purple is my favorite color. So my purple Chucks are awesome.
6. My Singer sewing machine. Another gift from Matt. This one was from our first Christmas. I sewed my bridesmaid's dresses on this machine. Plus many other things.
7. Books! I love books. I love my books. I want more books.

I have a tendacy to get really, really into certain things way more than most normal people. Then I'll eventually move on and get completely obsessed about another thing. Therefore, my favorite things change from time to time. For example, I always love Gilmore Girls, but sometimes I get ridiculously obsessed with the show and I watch 5 and 1/2 seasons consecutively. Then, my interest will fade a little, and instead of finishing the rest of the seasons, I'll start re-reading Harry Potter over and over, and obsessing with that.

However, this list contains all the constants. The items that I will always love and need. My favorite favorites!

1 comment:

The Moskal Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gilmore Girls! I got season 7 for Christmas since they don't show it on ABC Family for some reason! And I am SO jealous of your mixer, doubly due to the fact that it is MY favorite color ;)