Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Yay for Halloween parties! Especially 80s themed Halloween parties. My sister had an awesome one on Saturday, and it was a lot of fun! The dark lighting set a spooky mood, but it made it impossible for my camera to focus. So the pictures are a little blurry. But they're just too awesomely 80s for me to not put them up anyway!

My best friend Mel, seriously 80s!

Me! "Let's Get Physical, Physical!"

I had great plans to make Matt an awesome Boy George costume. But I got sick and distracted... and maybe kinda lazy, so I didn't do it. I'm a bad wife. But I'm not sure that he would have loved wearing a crazy wig and makeup all night. So he made a creative costume of his own.

Can you guess what he is? (The paper towels are part of the costume... the beer is not.)

My sister went as a pregnant lady. It wasn't very hard for her to find a costume. Bet you can't tell what her boyfriend went as.

My other sister. It was her party, and she was definitely getting into it!

The 80s leg warmers and leggings.

Me and Mel.

It was a good time. But unfortunately, it didn't help me get over my sickness. And today I feel pretty awful.

No comments: