Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Good Day

Yep, today was a good day! In fact, it was a very good day.

So, tonight, Matt and I went out to celebrate. I won't say what exactly we were celebrating yet. Let's just say we were celebrating a good day.

We went to T.G.I.Friday's and had delicious food. An appetizer, an entree, and one of these:

ULTIMATE ELECTRIC LEMONADE
Jump-start the party with SKYY Vodka, sweet & sour and a jolt of blue curacao.


It was fabulous! It didn't really jump-start any parties, but that's ok.

Then we went to Cold Stone Creamery and I had Cake Batter Ice Cream with Oreo cookies in it.

Good food (with good company) just makes good days even better. Hopefully, many more good days will be ahead.

And by the way, the celebration has nothing to do with any babies on the way. Don't get any crazy ideas.

...Although, you probably noticed the drink I had, so you hopefully already knew that it couldn't be anything about babies. You're smarter than I give you credit for.

No comments: