Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas: Part Three

I feel like I'll be blogging about our Christmas in Kansas for the rest of my life. We just did so much in a few short days!

Recap: Two down, Matt's still sick

Christmas Three:

Christmas with Matt's Dad's family!

More presents! Small ones this time.


Playing with the baby.

There's the aforementioned baby!

Opening presents.

Matt came out of his sick hole for a while, but it didn't last long.

The biggest, craziest present.

It was the bumper from my brother- and sister-in-law's car. Last Christmas, Matt's cousin backed into their car and the bumper had to be replaced. So, they saved it.

Christmas with this side of the family always has to include Dark Tower. It's a crazy game from all the cousins' childhood. I guess they grew up playing it. I'd never even heard of it until my first Christmas with them a few years ago. But I have to say, I kinda love it now.

It's a pretty cool game. There's a big electronic tower in the center of the board that controls the play. It's pretty high-tech... for the early 80s, when it originally came out.



My score board. I wasn't winning.

My flag!!

My teammate.

Unfortunately, Matt didn't get to play Dark Tower this year. He was in bed.

So that was crazy Christmas Three. I was a little Christmased out at this point, so I just read Twilight books all night. I had to recover for...

Christmas Four...

Still more to come... it just doesn't end!!

No comments: