Sunday, December 21, 2008

A letter to my blog

Dear old blog,

I've been neglecting you. It has been far too long since the two of us spent any real time together. It just makes me feel awful.

I could give you excuses. It is the Christmas season, after all, and I've been very busy. Office Christmas parties, gift shopping, and cookie baking. Planning for travel, wrapping presents, and sending Christmas cards. I just haven't had a lot time.

But you deserve more than my excuses. You deserve my time and energy, my attention and my love. If I can squeeze in time to read Nora Roberts (and I have), then I should be able to make time for you.

But I haven't made time. And I promise, I'll try harder. You mean a lot to me - really. So, I'm sorry. And now, I'm ready to commit to you. Really commit. This is the beginning of a new phase in our relationship. It will be a beautiful and exciting time for us. I can feel it.

So get ready. Because it's gonna be good.

Love,
Kel

No comments: